Top 10: DC Live Action Films
Here is the start to my top 10 listings. Tonight I bring you my Top 10 of the Live Action DC Films.
I am not going to get into a great deal of details due to covering all of them on MWIRE at past, present or future episodes. However I will give you a quick one liner on the overall film, my rating and of course what number I rank them based on quality. Also for the sake of it I will include two of DC’s future films due to the fact I think they will turn out great.
- The Dark Knight – By far the best rendition of the Joker in live action films and a good solid plot.
- Batman BeginsÂ – The reimagining of the origin story for Batman as well as a successful reboot.
- Jonah HexÂ – Seems cool for a first exposure to the character however it feels very much like Ghost Rider.
- Batman 1989Â – I liked this due to the first dark Batman film setting the bar for future comic films.
- Batman 1966Â – A hokey yet fun watch from the 60’s era Batman with 4 villians to boot.
- Batman ReturnsÂ – Freaky as all hell yet the last of the Burton Batman films before it’s sad demise…
- SupermanÂ – The only rendition of Superman that managed to get off the ground and stay enjoyable.
- SupergirlÂ – A nice nod to the cousin of Superman and unfortuneatly never saw another film/reboot.
- Green LanternÂ – I think despite having Van Wilder play this whom should be Flash, it will be very enjoyable.
- The Dark Knight RisesÂ – Currently nothing is known but after 2 hit films it can only go up from here.
That’s all I have for my quick top 10 reviews of DC’s Live Action Films. Join me in a few days for my Top 10 list of DCAU Films.
This is Steve “Megatron” Phillips and you’re not, saying good night and good luck.