Steve is riding solo this week. This maybe a little odd of an episode with a 2-in-1 style. The first part is more polished talking #ForceFriday, Goku vs Street Fighter II, and more! In the 2nd part after the closing of the show it’s just like a regular show and was the original Episode 104 but due to some unforeseen circumstances it wasn’t good enough as is so I’ve placed it as a BONUS episode. It discusses Arrow, Marvel, The EDX Pop Culture Class, The Flash, Force Awakens and Civil War. Included in that is a concept for a future show for Prequels, Sequels, Trilogies and Franchise films that we’ll do with more hosts involved.
All this and more on this week’s AGU! We hope you continue to enjoy the episodes and please feel free to respond to any and all feedback methods. We will read and reply on the show. Topic suggestions also welcome. So get Altered, Get Geeky with the Altered Geeks.
- First Agent Carter Season 2 Image Reveals A Big Promotion
- Is a New Justice League TV Series in the Works
- Mark Ruffalo Says Hulk Was Cut From Captain America: Civil
- EXCLUSIVE: Supergirl Casts Iddo Goldberg as Dr. T.O. Morrow
- Gotham Season 2 Premiere Photos Released
- New Gotham Rise Of The Villains Trailer
- Lexi Alexander’s Arrow Episode Title Revealed
- Nickelodeon Considering Revisiting Classic Shows
- Kevin Feige Now Reporting To Disney Chief In Marvel Reorganization
- Halo 5: Guardians Cinematic Trailer Released
- The Flash Casts Tony Todd As Zoom In Season 2
- Fan Made Green Lantern Corps Trailer Features Idris Elba
- Arrow Season 4: Coast City Art Teases Green Lantern
- Legendary Filmmaker Wes Craven Dead At 76
- The Flash: What New Faces Are Joining Season Two?
- Star Wars’ adorable, impossible droid is real: Our impressions
- Samsung, Fox Unveil First Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, Discs
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Banner Focuses on The First Order
- Wasp venom leaves cancer cells defenseless
- Steven Spielberg Thinks Superhero Movies Will “Go The Way Of The Western”
- Google’s new logo
- Marvel Studios Goes Through Internal Civil War: Kevin Feige Gains Tighter Control
- Kevin Feige Now Reports to Disney Boss Instead of Marvel CEO
- Mega Man the Movie is Now in Development
- We’ve Rounded Up The ‘Star Wars’ Products You Need For Force Friday
- Chris Evans on Extending His Marvel Contract: “If They Want Me, They Got Me”
- Superhero and Dragon Ball Z Fusion Art Series — GeekTyrant
- Goku Takes On Street Fighter II, Destroys It
(NEW) Question of the Night:
- Send us any comments you’d like! We plan to do a comment Q&A episode in the future.
- What are the things you’re liking in #ForceFriday ?
- Do you think we’ve gotten to the point of a possible Super Hero Fatigue? Or do you see a crash imminent in the TV or Film universes?
- Would you want to participate in a live call in show where you bring the topic? (Email us subject Altered Geek Live if interested)
Voicemail Line: 502-526-5821
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: GeekCast Radio Network
Steve “Megatron” Phillips